• Copper and iron - promote collagen formation, aid in energy production, and break down toxins.
• Zinc - participates in the production of proteins and DNA, restores muscles, promotes wound healing, helps fight viruses and bacteria, improves the functioning of the gastrointestinal tract, regulates hormones.
• Manganese, magnesium, phosphorus - work for the formation of bone tissue and regulate cellular metabolism.
• Potassium, sodium - supply the brain with oxygen, lower blood pressure, and control the immune system.
• Iodine and selenium - control hormonal levels and affect reproductive function, metabolism, development, mood.
• Germanium - improves immunity, fights cancer.
Other nutrients include lysine, carotene, protein, and natural antibiotics.
Amaranth oil is used prophylactically in the amount of 2-3 tablespoons per day. If you want to boost immunity, then take it ½ tsp. three times a day. You can calculate the dose in a different way - 10 drops of oil are needed per 1 kg of weight.
The drug has some contraindications. It is recommended to limit the use of amaranth oil for people suffering from urolithiasis; cholecystitis; diarrheal syndrome; disruption of the pancreas.