Persian Rose (Rosa Damascena Mill)
The legendary Rose of Iran and its exquisite fragrance have been admired for millennia. There is a lot more to Rosa Damascena than just a beautiful flower!
Rose flowers used as:
- as herbal teas, spice, air freshener and relaxative
- as decoration on cakes and pastries
- in pharmaceutical and cosmetic industries
- in producing distillate and essential oilT
- 500 kg Delivery intervals/ Schedule
- on requirements. Please let us know the quantity you have inquired about and the time suitable for you to receive it. Delivery time: every two months. Made from 100% organic rosebuds and naturally dried to retain all the healthy nutritious. Organic Rose Petals
It is said that ancient Greeks and Romans used rose petals to perfume their baths.
Considering the beauty benefits of this fragrant flower, you can include it in rose water, rose oil, and your skin and hair care routine.Packaging
- 4 kg in cardboard cartons
Organic Rose Buds
It can be used as aromatic herbal tea with a natural rosy aroma, and as a soothing cup for a relaxing evening or after a yoga session.Packaging
- 7 kg in cardboard cartonsBoth Organic & Conventional Rose Buds & Petals are available at the moment up to 1.5 MT from each
Hurry to place your order!